We welcome you and your comments on the Facebook page for Don’t Drill The Hills.
The Don’t Drill The Hills Facebook page intends to inform and engage with the community, supporters, and other groups, entities, or interested persons of Don’t Drill The Hills, regarding concerns relating to residential oil/gas drilling and protecting citizens’ rights relating to such activities.
You are encouraged to submit comments, questions, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Don’t Drill The Hills reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, or comments we deem to be offensive or disparaging.
Further, Don’t Drill The Hills also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
- Are clearly off topic or disruptive;
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages;
- Promote particular services, products, political organizations, political or industry lobbyist firms or campaigns;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Violate any policies of Don’t Drill The Hills.
Please note that the comments expressed on Don’t Drill The Hills Facebook page do not reflect the opinions and official position of Don’t Drill The Hills.